I haven’t posted a blog post in a while. My last Top Ten was last year and I completely forgot about it this year, until now. I read lots of great books lately and I’m happy to share them with you today.
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
3. Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
4.A Gathering Of Shadows by V.E. Schwa
5. The Rose And The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
6. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
7.The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
8. Girl Against The Universe by Paula Stokes
9. Thanks For The Trouble by Tommy Wallach
10. Dreamology by Lucy Keating
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature by Broke & Bookish blog. If you want to check the next next features you can visit her site here.