From ancient times raven birds are seen like dark magical creatures, but for me they’re just simply animals but of course they’re not a common bird. I came up with a shot but significant list from my research about what makes the ravens amazing birds in many positive ways, and what makes them my favorite bird and inspiration.
- Raven’s calls can express tenderness, happiness, surprise, emotion or rage.
- Are considered the most intelligent birds.
- Once paired, ravens remain mated for life.
- Black feathered.
- Often seen in small groups or alone.
- Many Native American tribes honor the raven for bringing light to mankind.
- J.R.R. Tolkien used a raven in his book “The Hobbit”, quote: “But the ravens are different. There used to be a great friendship between them and the people of Thor; and they often brought us secret news, and were rewarded with such bright things as they coverted for their dwellings. “
I hope someday I can hold one in real life.
Ravens are really cool birds, see?